Global Parents for Eczema Research has authored or been featured in the following publications:
- Capozza, K. et al. Insights from Caregivers on the Impact of Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis on Families. Dermatitis. 2020; doi: 10.1097/DER.0000000000000582
- Capozza, K. and Redding, M. A Call for a Compassionate Approach to Itch-related Scratching in Children With Eczema, The Dermatologist, January 2020. https://www.the-dermatologist.com/article/call-compassionate-approach-itch-related-scratching-children-eczema
- Capozza, K, Schwartz, A. Does it work and is it safe? Parents' perspectives on adherence to medication for atopic dermatitis. Pediatr Dermatol. 2019; 00: 1– 4. https://doi.org/10.1111/pde.13991
- Maarouf, M, Kromenacker, B., Capozza, K., Kempton, D., Hendricks, A., Tran, K., Shi, V. Pain and Itch Are Dual Burden in Atopic Dermatitis. Dermatitis: August 31, 2018 - Volume Publish Ahead of Print - Issue - p doi: 10.1097/DER.0000000000000406"
- Capozza K, Shao Y, Zeng Q. "Crowdsourcing" a patient-centered research agenda for pediatric atopic dermatitis. Int J Dermatol. 2016 Jul 14.
- Crowdsourcing pinpoints unmet needs in eczema research," The Dermatology Times, October 10, 2016
- Home Grown Innovations from Families Impacted by Severe Eczema, The Dermatologist, February/March 2017